Firstly if you haven't yet done a bank transfer, please bring your registration payment in cash along with you; $40 unwaged subsidised, $80 waged subsidised and $110 non-subsidised.
Secondly a lot of you haven't filled out the transport form. If:
- if you want to see if you can car pool
- have space/s in your car
- need to be picked up from the bus stop
You need to fill out the transport form now: Click here for the Transport Form
Finally, we have compiled a list of things you need to bring along and there are a few optional items towards the bottom.
- note pad and pens
- cushion to sit on during workshops (many rooms don't have any seats)
- colourful accessories for the 'Rubic2 party night'
- any musical instruments
- some 'pocket money' for any extras bits and bobs, max $30
- your own bedding (sleeping bag, pillow and an extra blanket!)
- warm clothes for night - bring your warmest jacket.
- good shoes for bush walking
- wet weather gear
- toiletries / towel
- any food you can’t live without i.e. chocolate
- tea towel for drying your dishes
- anything you would like to share to help create an awesome weekend.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me or call me on 0434823534
See you at the Skillshare:
5pm Friday at Longwood Camp, Stock Rd, Mylor
On behalf of the organising collective :)
JD, Cristel, Sophie, Alyssa, Peter, Jarred, and Tammy-Jo