To contribute a workshop
e-mail your application to: Tammy-Jo.Sutton@wilderness.org.au
Please include in your workshop proposal e-mail.
- Your contact details (e-mail / phone etc)
- Name of the workshop / seminar / training session
- An overview of the what your workshop involves
- How long you would like the workshop to run - (EG 30mins, 45mins, 1 hr, 1.5hr or 2 hrs).
- Ideal capacity of your workshop (eg: 20, 40, participants)
- the desired facility space you would like to hold your workshop in (eg outside / inside)
- What facilities you need in order to run the workshop (eg: data projector, paper, textures etc).
- A photo of yourself and a short bio which will be placed on the website.
We will be developing a workbook/program guide for the skill-share, so please think consider developing a worksheet to complement interactive learning from your workshop.
We cannot guarantee all workshop proposals will be successful, however, we will endeavor to accommodate people who put forward a workshop proposal.
Workshop applicants will be notified by 1st August whether they have been successful.
There will also be a number of openspace sessions available during the skill-share.